Which model do you need? Let us give you some clues.
Image area size
|Screen frame size||Max. 635mm x914mm (25.0″ x36.0″)||Max. 580mm x780mm (22.8″ x30.7″)|
|1,215mm x800mm x410mm|
(47.8″ x31.5″ x16.1″)
|980mm x720mm x480mm|
(38.6″ x28.4″ x18.9″)
|Weight||Approx. 70 kg (154 lb.)||Approximately 67kg / 148lb|
|Screen frame thickness||20 mm to 45 mm (0.79″ to 1.77″)||20mm-50mm (0.7″-1.9″)|
|Resolution||600 dpi x 1,200 dpi (perforation density: 1,200 dpi)||600dpi x600dpi|
|Screen Making Time||Approx. 200 sec (A2 (420 mm ?? 594 mm (16.54″ ?? 23.39″)) image area size)||Within 2 minutes (A4 size)|
Resolution??600 dpi x 1,200 dpi
(perforation density: 1,200 dpi)
Resolution??600dpi ?? 600dpi
The GOCCOPRO QS200 is a versatile professional model and cover a wide range of screen-printing jobs. It is suitable for professional screen printers;
– who screen-print on T-shirts, tote bags, and etc.
– who screen-print on wide or long T-shirts, the back side of blousons, and etc.
– who want to use various sizes of frames.
– who want to use the frames they already possess.
The GOCCOPRO QS2536 is an advanced professional model and suitable for professional screen printers;
– who require higher quality and higher resolution printing.
– who run a screen-printing factory with an automatic screen-printing machine for T-shirts wear printing.
– who do the job of multi-color printing by making color separations.
– who ask for high quality half tone and sharp edge printing.