Which model do you need? Let us give you some clues.
|980mm × 720mm × 480mm|
(38.6″ × 28.4″ × 18.9″)
|1,215 mm × 800 mm × 410 mm|
(47.8″ × 31.5″ × 16.1″)
|Weight||Approximately 67kg / 148lb||Approx. 70 kg (154 lb.)|
|Screen frame thickness||20mm-50mm (0.7″-1.9″)||20 mm to 45 mm (0.79″ to 1.77″)|
|Resolution||600dpi × 600dpi||600 dpi x 1,200 dpi (perforation density: 1,200 dpi)|
|Screen Making Time||Within 2 minutes (A4 size)||Approx. 200 sec (A2 (420 mm × 594 mm (16.54″ × 23.39″)) image area size)|
Image area size
Resolution：600dpi × 600dpi
Resolution：600 dpi x 1,200 dpi
(perforation density: 1,200 dpi)
The GOCCOPRO QS200 is a versatile professional model and cover a wide range of screen-printing jobs. It is suitable for professional screen printers;
– who screen-print on T-shirts, tote bags, and etc.
– who screen-print on wide or long T-shirts, the back side of blousons, and etc.
– who want to use various sizes of frames.
– who want to use the frames they already possess.
The GOCCOPRO QS2536 is an advanced professional model and suitable for professional screen printers;
– who require higher quality and higher resolution printing.
– who run a screen-printing factory with an automatic screen-printing machine for T-shirts wear printing.
– who do the job of multi-color printing by making color separations.
– who ask for high quality half tone and sharp edge printing.